Blogs I have written about the artistic disposition and other artistic things. This includes blogs most related to the moniker The Starving Artist and begins with the two blogs that describe my decision in choosing it.
- A Meandering History of the Starving Artist (explaining the history of the term “starving artist”)
- My Meandering History As a Starving Artist (an apologetic of why I might call myself “The Starving Artist,” which is the name of this blog, if you didn’t notice)
- Artsy Phartsy (living with the artistic disposition, or Adult ADD Inattentive Type)
- What I Learned From a Sprained Spine (about dealing with the forced pause as a writer and even with ADHD)
- Tenacious Dee (hot the artistic disposition–and an obsession with flying–has kept me writing)
- On Rachel Carerra, Novelist (“Author Interview–Devon Trevarrow Flaherty.” Fairy extensive interview, including several answers that start with, “Well, I have ADHD, so…”)